Hesham's Blog World

This Blog contains my thoughts about life in general, commenting on anything interesting...Past, Present and Future.

Wednesday, April 12, 2006

The Envelope

I got the envelope and ripped the lace,
Took the paper with such caring grace,

Made a copy of it to save his face,
So he told me that I am his ace,
________________________________________
He later called, "Where's the orginal envelope?"
"You must have the brains of an antelope!"

"What you did was so embarrassing and unwise!"
"I must save myself from your idiocy and improvise!"
________________________________________

All this mockery for the envelope case?!
It must be made of gold with an ivory brace,

If that is the case...
Take that thing and shove it up your base!


Hesham

3 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home